Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April

I'm not very good at keeping up with the old blog anymore but here are some fun things that we've been up to in the last month or so.......

The sun finally came out!! We've been spending a lot of time outside :)
Yay for coloring Easter eggs

Carli and I took the kids to the Orem City Easter egg hunt at Mountain view
It was early and cold.... Give us a break :)

They don't get much cuter than this



Carli and I took a trip up to the Children's Museum

Kai felt super cool in his mail man outfit




Where better to go, then Chuck e cheese!!

That's right folks..... We went to the good old classic skating. The kids loved riding their scooters around the rink. (so old school)
Dirk is getting ready to walk

I've been buying way too many ugly dance outfits from Savers. But my girls love to wear them!

We had to bid fare well to our daddy until June :(

4 comments:

Karleen said...

I love that they are Easter egg hunting in there snow boots. Only in Utah. Your kids are so dang cute. I hope time goes by fast for you until June. Good Luck

Chelsey said...

It looks like you have your hands full with those girls! And little Dirk, isn't so little anymore. I hope you guys have a good time in Boston!

emily said...

makes me sad to know that our two little guys won't be cruising around together.. showing off their walking skills!!! he is so dang cute! so, boston it is?! you'll LOVE it! bring your sewing machine this time!!!!! hang in there until june! (maybe go get yourself a fancy savers outfit to pass the time.... can't hurt, right?!) miss you guys. em

Meagan + Michael said...

It's about time, I love seeing pictures of these kids! Hope you guys have fun in Boston and be safe. I love Hallie's pose in her little dance costume, too good.