Thursday, December 4, 2008

8's Tag

I was tagged by my dear friend Melissa...... So here it goes:-)

8 T.V. shows I watch
1) Biggest Looser
2) ANTM
3) Oprah
4) Old friends episodes
5) Steeler's football
6) Law and Order
7) I'm stumped
8) I rarely watch T.V.

8 Things that happened yesterday
1) Woke up at 6:30 to make Curt breakfast and lunch and send him off to work
2) I got my daughters closets and toys all organized and looking pretty:)
3) Felt my baby moving (I love that part of being pregnant)
4) Went to lunch with my good old girlfriends
5) Got new sweats from Curt (YAY, seeing as that is all I wear)
6) watched my sisters kids
7) Had the day off from dance and got to work on my bows
8) Rocked and sang both of my sweet daughters to sleep by the Christmas tree lights

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1) Finding out the sex of my baby on December 17th
2) My sister in laws baby joining the world after Christmas
3) Christmas
4) Having my baby in May
5) Paying off our car in December (yay for us)
6) My children's faces on Christmas (such a special moment)
7) Going to Magelby's on Saturday with Curt for my B-Day dinner
8) Waking up to the first snow

8 Things I Love about winter
1) getting out all my sweaters, coats, and boots
2) Christmas decorations all over my house
3) Looking at Christmas lights
4) Sitting by the fire (I think this belongs at the top of my list)
5) Waking up and seeing the first snow of the year (so exciting)
6) All the family party's that come with this time of year (I love being with family)
7) work getting canceled due to too much snow. (I know, wishful thinking)
8) The cozy atmosphere the cold creates inside my house

No comments: