Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tennessee here we come....

As you know, my family and I lived in California for the summer last year while Curt sold alarms for APX. We just found out that we will be going to Memphis Tennessee this May for his sales. If everything goes as planned I will have my baby around May 4th, stay around long enough for the baby's 2 week check up and then head East. I'm not very excited about the whole thing. It feels like a lot to move myself and 3 kids for only 31/2 months. I am just trying to support my husband on this one :) If you know anything about Tennessee please share with me. It might help me to be more open about this new move.

8 comments:

Karleen said...

Hey Cassie did you remember that Memphis is where Brandon and Emily live. She loves it there. I know she could tell you a lot about it.

{jane} said...

wow! so. exciting.

of course, we will really miss you.

The Wrights said...

Im sorry! That is so hard.. I don't know much.. but I heard its the music world! Elvis's house is there.. I think. I have heard great things about it! You should be able to find some fun things to do! Hang in there.. Good Luck!

Jeff & Chels said...

you're a brave woman!

Lane and Jade said...

Cassie how's it going!? I posted a comment but it must not of worked. Sorry I was bored in class and was messing around and found you guys! You have beautiful little girls my goodness and congrats on the baby. I see you are moving to Tennessee, that's where my boyfriend managed the office last summer.

melissa marie said...

Wow Cass you are a strong woman hawling three kids to Tenesee and a newborn none the less. Are you guys still putting your house up for sale then? Goodluck with everything.

lynnett said...

Cassie...Emily will show you the ropes in Cordova...She is having a baby in March. You might even be in their ward. She will probably want to come share your swimming pool at your apartment!! They have a great zoo there. You could call and ask questions. 901 291 5076.

Jen and Lance said...

I'm sure tennessee is great! COngratulations on the upcoming third baby! That's exciting! Good luck with the move and the baby!