Saturday, February 21, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!

This past weekend we got to take a little get away to Vegas for Curt's NABA Baseball tournament. Watching Curt play baseball is one of my favorite things to do. For our first 3 years of marriage that is how we spent our summers. Now that we have been doing APX during the summer we don't have that privilege anymore. Curt and I both really miss it, so this was a fun weekend for us.

We only lost one game due to one bad inning and won the whole tournament.

Our first night we went to Cheesecake factory and looked at the fish. The girls loved it!

They were both so tired, but were great and well behaived.

The first games of the day were always cold and early. The girls were troopers.


My husband looks hot in baseball pants

Mayzie thought she was quite the comedian taking her clothes off and talking about poop the whole time. I don't know where she gets it. She must be 2!


Curt played catcher most of the tournament, but got to move around a little.
3rd base

Catcher


Pitcher
Batting stance
Mayzie was so amazed by the lions

Look, I made it in a picture. Try to enjoy it because it doesn't happen very often:)
That's my belly at 29 weeks and my butt after eating way too much crap.

Daddy and the girls after a great victory

Hallie thought it was so fun to run in the dug out when the games were over

We were up at 6:30, had little to no naps and went to bed after 11:00 everyday. The girls were completely exhausted. We were on the road for only 20 min when both girls were out. They both slept for over 3 hours. We are still trying to catch up on our sleep.
All and all it was a fun little getaway and I am so proud of my family. Curt did awesome playing baseball and the girls were such good sports the whole trip.

3 comments:

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Wow 29 weeks it's almost over! Glad you had fun and got to go on such a fun trip, I am very jealous!

The Stones said...

Baseball uniforms are my fav! We might have to borrow one. :) Wrestling singlets...... not so much!
How fun though.... we're going in 2weeks and I can hardly stand it.

melissa marie said...

I love Las Vegas!! I bet you guys had so much fun. So when are you guys going to Tenessee? Let's definitely do lunch before then.