Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December a little late

Dirk is 8 1/2 months now! He is army crawling all around and starting to pull his knees up. He is full of smiles and keeps us smiling :)


I turned 25! My mother in law gave me a sewing machine. My sister and I have spent countless hours braking up fights between our 6 kids while pretending to sew.


Here is the fabulous apron I made Lisa for Christmas


While Curt was out of town, the girls and I tried to put together a ginger bread house. As you can see we didn't have much luck. We needed dad there to construct the house. After all, he's the framer in the family.

My sweet Mayzie turned 3. She is obsessed with purple and insisted on having a purple cake
All dressed up for Christmas Sunday

Hallie getting her first of many golf lessons from Grandma Juli

My sister Carli had her 3rd baby. Welcome to the family Steeler.

We took the kids sledding at Curt's old hot spot. (Mountain View football bowl)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how big your kids are! I can't believe your baby is almost 9 months. Seriously, where did the time go?
Hope you are doing well and enjoyed the holidays!!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

SO cute Cass! I was laughing so hard at your Ginderbread house because that's exactly what mine did. Allie and I spent all afternoon making it and then it all just came falling down. Anyway guess what I am moving in with my parents while out house is getting built so we need to get together now that I am closer!! Call me.

Jensen Family said...

cassie, your kids are sooo cute!!! can't believe dirk is getting so big!!

emily said...

ok first of all...... that was the best birthday present a girl could EVER get!!!! bet it beats the church rental, eh?? that apron rocks... pretty good for "pretending"! (my birthday is in december by the way...ahem) second, dirk is so big and so cute! my kids were talking about your girls today. their names come up often at our house... seems they usually get in arguments about whether it is said hailey or hallie. interesting. i'll have to tell them your kids went sledding at mt. view - since they have been there a few times! so glad you updated. we miss you all! (and i'm thinking we could use curt here for our gingerbread houses as well!)