Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cancun Baby

So I was supposed to be on a cruise for 5 days but our flight got canceled. Luckily APX decided to book a last minute trip to Cancun for us. Besides the our long lay-overs and crapy traveling, the trip was perfect. I honestly can't think of anything that could have made it better.

This is where we ate breakfast every morning.


I've been to a lot of beaches and I think Cancun has one of the prettiest I've seen.

One of my favorite things about the trip was playing hours of beach volleyball with all my friends. I can't get enough of it!


Curt had fun being able to hang with his brother/best friend too!
Curt and I were exhausted by our last day. After breakfast we headed down to the beach and took a nap in the cool morning breeze.

We ate breakfast and lunch everyday at our hotel. Then we would head out for the night life for dinner.

One night we went down town to the famous "La Parilla." It is a well known local mexican food restaurant with awesome authentic food and a meriachi band. We had a group of 30 that night.

Curt and I headed to Coco Bongo for my first club scene experience. It was a little weird at first but then I relaxed a little and ended up having a great time.

"The clan"
most of us anyway


It was so nice to be with my husband and have lots of "together time"
The best part of it all was that I didn't have to hear or talk about cookie monster. If you know what I mean :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally jealous!! Every married couple needs to do this every once in a while. Luke and I took a cruise when Hunter was one and it was one of the best trips I've ever been on! Glad you guys got to go!!

Hightower said...

So jealous! Looks like so much fun!!!

Jensen Family said...

how fun! that beach did look really really pretty!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Cassie!! That looks like so much! I love the beach in Cancun! It is so gorgeous! I'm glad it all worked out okay.

TG and Steph said...

Cute pictures! Cancun was so much fun, I want to go back. We really need to plan on going on a cruise with all of us sometime.

Karleen said...

OH I am so jealous of Cancun and your body. Looks like you guys had a blast.

{jane} said...

you two are some serious hotties! what a perfect winter-getaway! ummm, this summer, will you please come play volleyball at our house?!?

Audra said...

What a fun trip! The beaches look just perfect, the kind you see in pictures and wish you could walk on.
FYI...you have an awesome beach body, but then again, you always have:)
You're little family is adorable. It was great to see you the other day.

Meagan + Michael said...

Looks amazing! You look very cute and young and in love with your hubby! That Cancun beach is so beautiful, it makes me want to go back.

Meagan + Michael said...

I was laughing cause when we went there we pretty much played beach volleyball the entire time.

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Oh wow am I jealous! You look so good! I'd never guess you had a baby less than a year a go plus 2 more before that! It looks like you guys had a blast!

emily+brett said...

hey cassie! your family is so cute. your little dirk is adorable and your girls are such dolls. cancun is beautiful. look at your hot bikini bod playing beach volley ball. 3 kids latter you look amazing. wish i could say the same after having one. good to see you're loving life.

emily said...

i'd leave a longer commment... but i'm mad at you and your bikini right now. goodbye.






all in love of course! em