Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boston

I keep forgetting to let you all know where we will be going this summer for APX. Boston, Mass. is the place. I am super excited about the location but I get a pit in my stomach every time I think about it. Curt will be leaving April 10th. The kids and I will join him the first of June. I am nervous to be away for so long.

The part that makes me the most un-easy is my living situation. We really like where we live right now and don't want to lose it. But on the other hand we can't afford to pay double rent. If anyone knows of someone that is looking for a place to rent for the summer please let me know. It is a 3 bedroom apartment and rents for $800. The thought of packing and moving everything just to come back in 3 months and do it all again makes me sick.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I could use it :)

7 comments:

{jane} said...

red sox games!!! and, the train rides are so close to NYC, maine, omgoodness, so fun! woo-hoo, i am soooo excited for you guys! i am sure that the summer-traveling has it's challenges, but over the years, it will have so many a-MAZ-ing memories!

i will ask a couple people i have in mind, if they are interested in your apartment...

Nic & Trudi said...

Cassie we are going to have SO much fun this summer. I know having to move every summer is a pain, but it is totally going to be worth it this summer. We are going to have so much to do. I'm so excited!!

Unknown said...

Yay for boston, that will be awesome. I love your Cancuun pictures. It looks like you had a blast!!!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

I think all the places you go to are such awesome experiences. Your kids are going to have so many stories to tell about all the fun places they've lived.

Jordan + Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carli and Tika said...

Oh my sister I am so sad! Forget how hard it will be for you and think about me for a minute! And it wont be so bad think of all the fun we had finding that apartment!

Reagan and Mike said...

k first of all that little boy is so freakin cute!! and actually we arfe moving back up there but havent found a house yet! so we were going to move in with my mom till we found one but an apartment would be nice for the summer!! where is it? i'll have to call you sometime for more information. love ya cass !