Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary

Curt and I celebrated our fifth anniversary this weekend.  It is always fun to think back on all the good and bad times of our marriage.  In our five years of marriage we have lived in 3 different houses, had 2 daughters and almost a son, been pregnant for almost 2 1/2 of those years, paid off a car, fought and made up many times:) and the list goes on.  The best part of it all is that we've gone through it all together.  Curt is my husband, friend, support, baby's daddy, and playmate.  We always have a lot of fun together, he can always make me laugh.

To celebrate we went to eat at Tepanyaki, one of our favorites.  I made a "better than sex" cake for Curt seeing as with this big belly, cake would be better than the other thing. he he (Sorry, a little too much info!)  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. You make me laugh. I should make that cake now, just to use as an excuse, and I'm NOT prego. Happy 5 years to you both!!

{jane} said...

lol. you two are a perfect compliment to one another.

happy anniversary!!! maybe if you had some "better than cake," you'd go into labor?!? hehe...

Ashley and Mikkel said...

happy anniversary!! we love that kind of cake! although my husband calls it "better than 2nd base cake" ha ha!

Karleen said...

I loved that last line. Happy Anniversary. Time goes by so fast. Good luck with the delivery I'm sure you'll do great.

Carli and Tika said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's crazy how long these boys have been part of our family. Look how much they go through with our family!!! Curt is a perfect match for you and you guys are a great example to us!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Happy 5 years. I love that cake and Tempanyaki sounds amazing!