Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wish me luck!!

So it's 10:30 p.m on Sunday, my bags are packed, the girls bags are packed, house is clean, car seat is installed and now I'm going to attempt to get some sleep.  The hospital should be calling me around 5:30 or 6:00 am to be induced.

Tonight was a little emotional for me as I put my girls to bed.  I read them extra books and sang a few extra songs.  I couldn't help but look at their sweet faces and think that after tomorrow our lives are going to change.  It won't ever be just us three again.  We are so excited for the little guy to arrive, but I always struggle with change.

Keep me in your thoughts and pray for a quick delivery.  I will keep you all posted on how things go.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Your day has finally arrived. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! You will LOVE having a son. There is nothing like it. Good luck!!
P.S. If you need me to give Hallie rides to/from preschool, I'd be HAPPY to. You're welcome to call me.
-Jamie 801-369-1410

{jane} said...

ohhhh, I'm thinking of you - all day, good luck!!!

D'Laina said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see lots of pictures!

Hightower said...

You may have a new addition by now, but good luck!! I hope it is all going well ; ) I know he will be adorable!

Chelsey said...

Oh good luck! I can't wait to see the little guy!

Jensen Family said...

i heard he is here! i'm so glad everything went well! post pics soon!

Martin said...

great post !!! catalogspot.com